The Drum is one of the most useful shamanic tools to bring Balance, Harmony and Healing in to every level of our being and life. It helps us to live in a more Beautiful Way. The focus of the drum circle is to be fully immersed within the drum and the drumming experience, to learn, grow, heal, to get what it is that we need as individuals while being supported by the energy group.
· To deepen knowledge and practice of shamanism through connection to spirit
· To strengthen connection to helping spirit
· Create a safe and consistent structure for practice
· Working with Motive only of Love and Harmony
· Use shamanic healing wisely, humbly, respectfully & compassionately
· In the circle, resist the impulse to analyse another or interpret their experience, don’t compare your experiences to others
· Promote a harmonious circle, spirits are attracted to harmony.
Focus & Purpose:
· To use shamanic practices only
· To expand our shamanic awareness and knowledge
· To build and maintain our group connection and support each other
Held at the time on or around the New (Hag) Moon, a time when the energies are fast-flowing and moving towards us.
The Clophill Centre
Shefford Road, Clophill,
Bedfordshire. MK45 4BT
Please confirm you attendance via email [email protected]
Mon - 7.30pm - 9.30/10.00pm
September 2nd & 30th
£12.50 per circle or £60 for 6 consecutive circles (saving £15.00)